Friday, August 18, 2006


We can be cute and curious at the same time. What was out that window you guys were looking at? I just thought it was cute that the three of you were there looking out, silhouetted by the light coming in.

I am still thinking of formal gowns to wear. I am totally excited! What other costumes are you guys looking into making? I have to finish the Li/Meilin costumes, as well as my Hana costume, then the death god costume...or should I make Rukia's schoolgirl costume because I really want to write the "Say anything & you're so dead" on my hand & find an Ichigo to show it to. I have to figure out how to make a breakable sword.

My classes start this coming week so I will be able to resume a normal sewing schedule of every Friday morning. I am going to try to do more, but we will see. I also have a dress that I am making for Alyssa (sister) so she can model it for me. She was like, "Sure I'll model it for you if I get to keep the dress." I took her up on that offer. I have it mostly cut out, but it is really difficult becuase it is white satin & slips all over. I am so nervous about that. By the way, Lyndsey, I have like 4 bolts of satin here that I meant to give you at AB '06 but forgot (you left them here in January), we will have to hook up and make a pass of the baton.

Do you guys want to do another sewing weekend after Christmas? This time we teach Eliza to sew. Hear that Eliza? You better think of some things you might want to do for a costume and we're going to do our best to work on it. If Candice can do pleats one of her first times sewing, you can too, you are just as capable. I am very impressed with the costume Candice did and I know Eliza can pull off a costume. Unless she wants to be something that is out of my hands, then we direct her to Lyndsey to start with the welding and other crazy stuff like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home