Wednesday, August 23, 2006


You scored as Captain Marvel.

You would marry CAPTAIN MARVEL! He is just a teenager inside, but he also has a teen's sense of humor and optimism. He will never let you down, as long as you don't say that one word that deflates him.

Okay, I'm horrified. Who the smeg is Captain Marvel?! Not that I haven't heard of him, but I don't know anything about him. And I don't know about you, but I'm rather frightened by his picture. Heaven help me.

I think we should definitely do a sewing weekend after Christmas. I'll probably need it, considering I haven't touched a thing since coming home from Anime Boston. I don't know if anyone has given more thought to Sara's idea in October, but I won't be able to come for that. :( It sounded like a fun thing to do though.

I may have some more people for us to hang out with at AB07. I've already told my friend Karin she's coming with me whether she likes it or not, and my friend April and her husband Joel might come down too. I'm pumping them all full of anime to get them interested.

As for ball dresses...I'm thinking either a Pretear outfit, or maybe Deedlit's dress that she wears to the party???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home