Sunday, August 27, 2006


I thought that this photo of Candice may express her feelings as to the superhero she is destined for. Yes, I must agree, Captain Marvel is kinda scary looking...I am not sure what he does either, other than being a really good motivational speaker. I love the Pretear idea for the ball. Also, that is so exciting that Candice is drafting people to come share the Anime Boston experience! Those are always the best people to have along becuase everything is so new to them! It's like experiencing everything for the first time >sigh< Like I want to do that again. I just want to impart the measly knowledge that I do possess upon those who would benefit from it. We need those bodies!

I am all for the halloween thing, Sara, I just need to get a costume together. We shall see what life brings before the 20th of October (that is when it is supposed to happen, dui?). When do we have to have a definite answer for that weekend? Anyhoo, what does the Anime Boston 2007 body count stand as currently (for hotel rooms)? Me, Lyndsey, Candice, Eliza, Sara, Rachel...that is 6. Awfully tight for one hotel room, but not enough to justify a second room. I would feel good about getting two more bodies at least, then we would have 4 in each room. I have no one left to tap, so it is up to you guys to rustle up some people. Let us just remember that we need to make sure that the people we find are mature and not going to do anything to damage the room or our stuff, because I would be SUPER pissed. Speaking as the person who is putting her name on the rooms, I am not above rage & just remember that this time next year, I will be a licensed attorney & I have Eliza. FEAR ME!!! No offense, Eliza, you just have that "special touch" when it comes to mayhem & destruction. I admire that quality.

Okay you guys, remember, if someone wants to get to know us, you can just send them here & read what we are like (crazy). If that does not sell someone on the idea of going to Anime Boston 2007, I do not know what will!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home