Thursday, December 14, 2006

Sewing weekend

Hey girls, I am just updating to say that the weekend for sewing is Dec. 30-31. I hope as many of you can make it as possible. Arrive at my house around noon (if earlier, e-mail or call me so my sisters and Joey are not naked, tee hee) on Saturday and we'll set up camp in the living room. Lyndsey, if you could bring some FMA, that would be great, I need to see the movie in order to get going on my Noa costumes. I have a couple of patterns picked out for the ball gown, but I need to see the full dress she wears on the screen and take some photos of it. If any of you needs to contact me, you can click my profile up in your right hand corner of the screen and there should be some way to contact me there.

See you later!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home