Wednesday, December 06, 2006

>fidget<

Isn't she cute?

Can I just say that I am already TOTALLY excited for AnimeBoston!!!!!! I got this way last year, too. I just cannot wait for it!!! I must say that, this weekend event is the highlight of my year, and it comes every year!!! I am going to be going to this convention even when I am old and grey!!!! WoooHooo!!! >does happy dance< I am stoked about the sewing weekend because it means we are so much closer!!!!!! I still do not know what I am going to cosplay as, I am not going to go as Rukia (although I REALLY want to) because there are going to be so many. I was thinking about Noa (FMA movie) to go along with Ed and Winry. Is anyone else going to do an FMA character? I guess I have to go get the movie and watch it with my camera in hand for the costumes. Anyway, I just wanted to convey my EXTREME EXCITEMENT. I know the Con' isn't until April '07, but you girls cannot tell me you are not already thinking about it...? Seriously, am I the only one who considers an anime con' to be the highlight of her year? Well, decide on the sewing weekend girls and let me know by e-mail or post!!

No, I am not on drugs. Drugs are bad!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home