Sunday, October 01, 2006

OMG!!



Could you just die?!?!?!?! These two are the sweetest little things I saw all weekend at AB '06. You know their parents dressed them up because my mother knew what the anime was that they were from. I asked them and their parents if I could take their photo and they were so happy, their parents were laughing. That was Saturday, so I was fighting with the multiple skirts.
Hey, Lyndsey, for the skit you are thinking about, which costume do you think I should wear for Rukia? I am having trouble deciding whether I want to wear the schoolgirl one or the Death God outfit. I want to wear both, but I do not think I will have time? I basically just want to write "make a scene and you are so dead" on my hand and show it to people. I also am going to make that japanese neuralizer and she never used that in her Death God outfit.
Anyway, I would love to hear what everyone else is doing. I am avoiding doing my homework right now (last year, whoohoo!). I have one professor who is a complete ass. He is just mean, I think he went to Catholic grade/high schools, because he is about my father's age and my dad was traumatized by the Catholic education system back then. Supposedly it got better since the '80s. Anyway, Nov. 1 is my deadline for the room arrangements, ladies. I need to know if we are going to have enough people to split the rooms with at least 4 in each room. We have me, Lyndsey, Candice, Eliza, Rachel, Sarah(?) thus far, we would need two more, at least, to really justify it.
Keep in touch girls! If you cannot log on to blogger (Lyndsey, you mentioned something about that....), you can still comment to a particular post. I am pretty sure I set it to general commentary.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

does this work?

Wed Oct 04, 11:10:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home