Sunday, August 27, 2006

More men need to watch anime. There are not enough guys who can relate to the magic of a relationship. Or, at least they are no longer pretending like they did in the 40s. From what I have seen (in my sociology classes, eight of them, almost a minor in college) it has been all down hill since the 50s. Oh, and the excuse "women killed chivalry" is a stupid excuse because I have yet to meet a woman who will refuse a man opening a door for her. It is a wide-spread myth that I believe was perpetuated by men so they could slack off. Also, women need to leave men alone a little more, that way, men can do the stupid, disgusting, manly stuff with their man friends and women do not have to listen to it. I am not saying we need to go back to the pre-40s era, I just think there are some things that should be preserved by culture. I think we should abolish the stupid, demeaning cartoons of today (of which I cannot think of any names because I am disgusted by the lack of intelligence in some of them) which play us all for patsies and I can actually hear brain cells scream in agony; and I think we should instead institute more anime in the mainstream market. We need to snag them at BIRTH, damn it! Maybe I am just living in a dream world. At least I know I will not become a spinster with a bunch of cats....I have anime instead of the stupid cats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home