Monday, October 09, 2006

AB'07 Hotel stuff/e-mail

Hey guys,
I am just sending a group e-mail because I am not sure if anyone is checking the blog (http://adorable-otakus.blogspot.com) other than myself, Candice, & Sara. Also, I was not sure if things are definite for AB'07 yet. Eliza, we have not heard from you in ages (I think since just after AB'06), are you still there? What is going on? I know you are not dead because you live locally to me so it would be splashed all over the news. Just working a lot, huh?

Oh, I have a question about the FMA movie...is it out over here yet? I saw it at Wal-mart in Salem, NH the other day. I did not get it because I was not feeling all that great (therefore not paying attention) & it was a package deal w/ the first FMA dvd. Anyway, I thought that was it, maybe it was just a preview, although I was pretty sure it was the movie, becuase I was shocked. Has the whole series been released?

So, are we going to get our numbers up for the rooms? What is the count thus far? I have me, Sara, Candice, Lyndsey, Rachel, & Eliza (if her body has been found, yet). Lauren (nice to meet you...), are you able to come? I know it is far in advance, but I want to make the reservation by Nov. 1 (although, I just looked at the hotel page & there is nothing there, which worries me, are they going to raise their prices? That would suck) and I want at least 8 people to justify getting two rooms (4 in each, to defer costs, so we can all spend what we have left in the dealer's room, or, where I spent it, Artist's Alley). Last year with taxes the total for the room was about $580 (& some change), so each person would be spending $145 (& some change) in a REALLY rough estimate. It would be great if we could get two more people so we have 5 people in each room, but I would prefer to not pick people off the street. So are there any more bodies to dig up? I know one room has to be female only for personal reasons that no one should judge. Also, when the page is up (hopefully SOON, but do not worry, I am all over it) I will be able to give a better estimate on the price. And when I get the tentative total from the hotel I will split it up and everyone will get their estimate when I know. Am I going too fast for anyone? Chop, chop! Pick up the pace! Oh, Sara mentioned Kyle...do we want a piece of him >wink, kidding
Okay, anyone can comment on the blog, all you have to do is click the comment link at the end of a post. Also, please feel free to respond to this group message (Rachel, Lauren), we welcome all peoples & cultures to our planet. I want more use out of the blog, but if an e-mail is easier, just do the e-mail. I liked being able to post photos on the blog, that is why I did that. I think I am going to post this e-mail on the blog as well. Just in case anyone loses the e-mail afterwards. Talk to you all later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home