Saturday, October 14, 2006

My other vehicle is a big blue box...

Hi guys! Yep I'm still alive. =P Just been busy with work and round the house stuff. Annnnnd found a new series to obsess over a bit. Not anime for a change though. If you guys haven't seen the new 2005-2006 series of Doctor Who, DO IT! The show rocks my socks sooo much. Not to mention the lead actors are quite fetching. =) I wonder if you could cosplay as a TARDIS?.....

Speaking of cosplay, next time we get together I got some stuff called VetWrap from work that might be useful with the harder costumes. It's self adhesive stretchy bandage material that comes in a few different colors. Thinking it might be useful to soften up sharp edges maybe?

I'll keep checking my email and these boards for updates on the next time we can all get together. My schedule remains pretty open as far as I can anticipate.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, that show is GREAT! I only caught two episodes, but it was fantastic! I need more!

Tue Oct 17, 10:45:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home