Saturday, December 02, 2006

Sewing Weekend

Don't you guys love me?


Okay, you girls, do any of you want to come up here for a sewing weekend again? It would have to be either Dec. 30-31 or Jan. 6-7 or (tentatively) Jan.13-14. We shall do the same thing as last year, sew, laugh, get distracted, sew.... Anyway, Let me know what the general concensus is and we shall set the date! As a side note, Eliza, if you want to make a costume I would be more than happy to help you & you can totally use my machine that weekend. Just let me know what you want to do & we'll work something out, okay? I decided after last year, when Candice bought her sewing machine, that I can help you to sew as well. It will be fun, just don't pick anything TOO hard! Well, let me know what is best for you girls (Sara, Rachel, Candice, Eliza, Lyndsey). I am also going to give Jenna a call, she may want to come with us this year. We shall see. Let me know what you guys think, ASAP. Either e-mail me or post a comment under this blog post.

3 Comments:

Blogger irishangel said...

I would love to have another sewing weekend. Any of the dates work for me, so just let me know what everyone decides.

Sun Dec 03, 11:41:00 AM EST  
Blogger Eliza said...

Well my schedule is wide open at the moment, so whatever works best for the people with actual lives is fine by me. =) As to costuming, I've no idea what I can do....I'd be willing to take suggestions. *ducks and covers behind a couch*

Mon Dec 04, 11:51:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any day is fine for me, i just need to know at least 2 weeks in advance so i can take it off of work. yay!

Tue Dec 12, 12:02:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home