Sunday, April 22, 2007

And it's over

But next year is right around the corner, in March 2008! We only have 11 months to get our costumes ready!
Well, here's the offical sign they set up in the Sheraton every year to direct us out of the hotel towards the Hynes Convention center. When we see this, we know that the fun is just about to begin.

FINALLY!!! We have our group photo! It was so awesome that everyone could come and we even welcomed some new bodies to the group! (namely, Lerra)

And finally for the Cherry Blossom Ball, we all dressed up. It was really neat to see all the different costumes at the ball. It wasn't just like a prom-y dance, a lot of people made or created costumes that certain characters wore. I love Kiarrens costume for the ball, she made the costume based on what Ed really wears, then just made it fancier & added some touches. It was so awesome!

Well, it is with a heavy heart that we drove home today. However, I'm already thinking about next year girls! I know I'm going to do a Kairi & Sora cosplay with my brother, but what else are we doing? I know Eliza wants to do a Lina, but are we going to turn that into a group thing? If so, I need to borrow the Slayers series from you, Sara (you said you had all three seasons, correct?).

Anyway, Lyndsey, did you take photos of the trophies yet? I want to see! Especially the trophy for your AMV (Roydooooooor), it looked like a curve instead of the traditional box-y style. Send them to me if you want them posted & can't do it yourself (stupid blogger). Well, girls, let's trade addresses in e-mails to eachother and we'll get those photo CDs moving around! I can't wait to see what other people took photos of! We had, like what? At least four cameras walking around? That's a lot of photos.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home