Monday, March 24, 2008

*sigh* I missed it.

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a GREAT time at AB08! I thought about you guys all weekend. Who ended up going? I hated not going, but sometimes things just work out that way. Just out of curiosity, did anyone find out why they switched hotels this year? I looked on the AB site and it shows that the next two years are back at the Sheraton hotel. It's also back in May next year, which honestly, I think is better. Let me know if any of you post pictures on the internet somewhere so I can see what new costumes you created! Hope you all had fun (and remembered to EAT MEALS this year!) haha!

1 Comments:

Blogger bunbungirl said...

Hi. Is the Japanese animated cartoon good?
Your site is interesting for me
I want to often visit your site from now on.
If you are interested in Anime, please link to my site.
My site has information about Japanese culture
(For example, Japanese manga, animation, games, Cosplay, Japanese foods).
Would you introduce my site in your site if you like it?
http://japanesefood-cultuer-history-anime.blogspot.com/

Sun May 18, 09:36:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home