Monday, January 08, 2007

From the prodigal costumer

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I missed such a productive and fun sewing weekend. It sounds like you all got a lot done. I wish I could have joined you, but the Nazi's I work for have this thing about not letting staff disappear during the holiday season... especially during the weekend. I've also discovered a snafoo- my manager claims no one can go anywhere during the school vacation in April because she's taking her daughter on a trip, but she already told me the dates I gave her for Anime Boston were fine. I didn't realize it was the same week until yesterday. This means a large argument tomorrow at work. Unforunately, I may not win the argument, so it's entirely possible I may not be able to go to AB this year. Cross your fingers for me ladies! I'll keep you posted. Oh, and if any of you feel like, I have a blog that I was asked to do for a website in Camden. It's owned by Courier Publications- they own the 5 local newspapers. I'm pretty excited about it- people can leave comments and it's doing pretty well so far. I'm hoping that if it does well, they'll actually want me to maybe do a column or something that actually pays. :) So, here's the link: http://www.mainecoastnow.com/blog/chronicles_of_candice/ and feel free to leave some comments!!! Hope to see all of you soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger mustangannie666 said...

WWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? THAT B!$@%!!!! I say we revolt and beat the crap out of her & her good for nothing spawn. That's pulling rank along with the rug out, on her subordinates. Call me crazy, but that's abuse of power & I think you should stage an uprising like none other!! MANIFEST DESTINY TO ALL ANIME FANS ACROSS THE NATION!!! >I need sleep and my degree, ASAP, can you tell?<>twitch<

Mon Jan 08, 11:05:00 PM EST  
Blogger wuakini said...

I'm glad I printed another copy of the email because just after giving my manager the email that did her in, the email magically disappeared off of the office system. Strange timing, if you ask me! So I'm still a little nervous that closer to the time Maryann is going to act like she doesn't know what I'm talking about, but I have a copy of the email printed and hidden in my locker at work. (Yes, we have lockers, and just like in grade school, mine is a mess.)

Sat Jan 13, 07:31:00 PM EST  
Blogger mustangannie666 said...

Wow, that is an AMAZING coincidence >sarcasm< I recommend making copies & keeping one at home, too, just in case... You know, I actually thought about that & I'm glad you had the foresight to print a copy on your own for yourself. That's kind of low-down, if you ask me.

Sat Jan 13, 11:39:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home