Friday, January 19, 2007

Noa's progress report


I have finished 90% of this Noa costume!!!! All I need to do is find the jewelry (which I need for my ballgown, too), edge the sarong-thing, and modify some sandals. I keep looking at it in my closet thinking, 'Is that really done?" Of course, that doesn't mean that I can take a break >sigh< I'm just pumped that I'm done with a costume BEFORE April!!!! Now I have, what, four more? No rest for the weary.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyway, my next free weekend is going to be March 17th to the 18th. However, my time will be limited to Sat. morning until Sun. at 1pm because I have class that following Monday as well as an internship that could start my day off at about 5:30am, yay. Candice, I know you want to come for an impromptu sewing weekend, Eliza needs to return because I have all her stuff (bring your mom's sewing machine!), & anyone else who wants to come, you know where I live. Just give me some advance warning if you're going to come so that the house can be cleaned to accomodate the appropriate number of people. Yep, let me know...

I think that's it, I'll post again if I think of something else!! Oh, duh, school stinks! I need a job that does not require homework (I know, wrong profession for me to be getting into >eye roll<).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home