Friday, April 27, 2007

Pirates can dance!!

I snapped this photo while I was on my way to deliver Lyndsey's badge & head for the car on Friday night >sniff<, stupid exam.

Anyway, I just remembered that when Eliza finished her kimono (the Monday before the Con') we went to Joann's & McCall's patterns were on sale. Me, being the pattern fiend that I am (my Mum called me that, isn't she great?), bought a bunch with Eliza's help. We got some generic ones that are suitable for many costumes, but primarily with a Slayers theme to them. We got them in the largest sizes we could because it's easier to size down, than up. I'm just sharing so that if anyone needs a McCall's (or any pattern for that matter) you can always just send me an e-mail because I probably have it. Just bring the pattern-ease over & you can make alterations to it & borrow the instructions. Sara, I am really getting excited about AB '08, I need to borrow the series so I can pick a character! Hope everyone is recovering nicely!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They may be able to dance....
But can they defeat Ninjas? ~_^

Sun May 06, 01:49:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home