Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sewing weekend: Take 2

Well, we had some slim pickings for this sewing weekend, but we got a lot done!!!
Yes, it was Lyndsey and Eliza who came over.

Eliza cut out pattern pieces and fabric for the obi of her kimono.

While Lyndsey finished her spear for her Ed costume!

Even Pedro helped! This is a photo of him with my leather thimble. I didn't know what it was when he ran away from me, I just knew it was something he shouldn't have because he had that sneaky look on his face. I had to rip it away from him, the little brat.

I am intrigued by this wonderflex stuff (the stuff Lyndsey made her spear head out of) and I think we should have Lyndsey give us a tutorial this summer! My parents garage will be cleaned out by June 1 (or my brother will be dead), so we could have a sewing/prop weekend! I'll just tell my sisters to find someone to bond with that weekend.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home