Friday, April 27, 2007

Winners!!!

Yes! The two big winners at Anime Boston 2007 (at least to me, & let's face it, that's all that really matters)! Lyndsey & Sara!!! >sniff< I'm so proud!!!
Here's the photo of Lyndsey's trophies!! Yay for her, AMV winner 3 years in a row!!! Good luck for next year!!!

Here's Sara's Honorable Mention!!!
Yay, Sara! You are so going to clean up next year!!! The regulars better watch out, here comes a woman on a mission!

"Winry's 'Tool Time'" Here's the skit in all it's glory!!!
And here's another link to a video that cut off the first half, but it shows Ed's arm attacking him better.
  • AB '07 Skit 3


  • I can't believe you guys won, I was ready to stalk some judges in the parking garages with my trusty baseball bat if you guys didn't walk away with some kind of award! Did I ever tell you Lyndsey, when you first won an AMV award for "Atonement" I was crying in the audience? It was the same when Sara got her honorable mention! I was actually tearing up (as well as screaming like crazy). I think I get more into my friends winning at the Con's than I would if it were me! Honestly, you would think that I were the one who was winning! I'm like the mother, I worry that my child won't win & when she does I flip out & can't wait to brag to everyone I can about it! I'm actually running out of people to tell! Jeez, maybe I should start carrying photos of all of you in order to brag efficiently! I'm like a female version of Hughes! You're all my darling Elysia's!!! Trust me, I can brag about each one of you at length (yes, ALL of you)!

    Well, here's to another great year, and Anime Boston 2008 here we come!!!!!

    Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think that you're forgetting that you won in the masquerade as well, Kylah. You WERE performing, after all. :P
    And very well, I might add!

    Sun May 06, 01:48:00 PM EDT  

    Post a Comment

    << Home