Thursday, May 10, 2007




Helllllllo ladies! I think you will all be proud of me- I have entered the world of console games! I picked myself up a PS2, a copy of FF12 and the first Kingdom Hearts game, and I'm already having ideas for next year's costumes! The downside to this whole project is that I discovered that unless I buy a VGA "box", I can't attatch the PS2 to my computer monitor, which is far superior to my tv. *sob* I haven't made up my mind about what I'm going to do about that yet. :( The FF12 style of gaming is sooooooo different than what I'm used to (I'm a PC girl) so it's slow going. Thank goodness for gaming guides!!!! Wish me luck, girls!!!! Oh, and is it just me, or does Larsa look an awful lot like me?! (If my hair's not too swoopy, that is.) At first I didn't realize he was a boy!

2 Comments:

Blogger mustangannie666 said...

THAT'S A BOY??!?!?!?! Wow, he's pretty darn good looking for a boy...er, wait, handsome, no...auugh! He's pretty, okay! He looks like a girl! You could definitlye pull of his character, Candice.

Fri May 11, 01:08:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could totally do that. :D
I CAN HELP WITH THE LEATHER! Wheeee!

Mon May 14, 05:03:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home