Thursday, May 10, 2007

OMG!!

I hate using those abbreviations, but it is very appropriate here.

Yes, Ed is the ladies 'man' >eye roll<.

Anyway, I was at my (slave-driving) internship today and of course I have to look nice when I go to the office. So I wore this dress that I have in my closet but don't wear very often (I don't know why, I just don't). Well, about halfway through the day, I have to go to the bathroom (AGAIN! Why do women have to go so often? WHY?!). And it's a pretty creepy bathroom because there's this HUGE mirror over the sink and toilet, I mean, this is like the biggest mirror I have seen outside a department store or rest area, it spans a whole wall. So I look in the mirror to check myself out (because women do that) and I suddenly stop. It was then I realized that the dress I was wearing was nearly perfect for a KHII Kairi dress! It's a princess seam with said seams in all the right places for zipper placement! For those who don't know, a princess seam is a seam that curves with the pattern pieces so you don't have to add 'darts' (little seams on the side) for you're...um...you know...boobs. I might have to adjust the shoulders a little, & I might have to take the dress apart, which I'm not happy about, but we'll see, that's what pattern ease is for!

Anyway, I am working on those photos for you, Lyndsey. I have wait for the danged cherry tree in our yard to bloom. I thought that it would look nice as a backdrop to the photos as opposed to a white wall.

Also, I am thinking of doing something new for the ball...I'm not sure if it will happen, but I'm certainly going to try. If I don't get it done, I'm going to just wear my white Noa costume again. I'm not going to say until I have it finished. That's if they have the ball, which I don't see why they wouldn't.

Well, I can't wait for AB'08! I am currently focused on the job hunt so I can earn money to pay my student loans when they come due, which should be very soon. I also must say I have a fix for my (Anime Boston) addiction, civil war re-enacting! It's great & you get to make all sorts of really neat clothes. The patterns are REALLY complex, but it can only make be a better seamstress, dui?
I'll talk to you guys later!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home